Thursday, March 7, 2013

Accountability

I figured that by starting this journey it would also hold me accountable for putting my mind where my mouth is; especially since my mouth is where all the food enters. 

I might as well be honest with myself and all of you and provide the statistics.  I am 5 feet 4 inches tall and weight 155lbs.  That puts my Body Mass Index at 26.6, meaning I am classified as Overweight!  However, according to the BMI calculator, Normal weight is 18.5-24.9.  I am not that far off the mark to be 'Normal' and just like so many Americans, I have those last 'stubborn' pounds to loose. 

You can calculate your BMI easily as well at:  http://nhlbisupport.com/bmi/.  You can also find additional information regarding the road to health and wellness here as well.  Good luck and remember that a few simple steps today can make lasting impressions for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment